I got a text message about a loan request for 8000 said I was approved and I had actually applied so I called them back.I have been in banking for 18 years and I have never been asked for a processing fee up front.
Even the companies that rape people with 200% interest don't ask for a fee upfront. But the scary thing is was he has all my personal information and my account number and routing number.
I didn't give it to him he already had it.How did he get that information?????
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- " Victim Struggles To Survive Bottom feeders fed off victims, aiding predator to seek new flesh. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PRLog (Press Release) â€“ Jul 13, 2010 â€“ Michael Grissom was being..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Cold as *** / nobody gives a *** place is filthy / hwy 18 jackson ms - food cold/ everybody wants to play Grabass rather than take care of the..."
- "The city of Madison ms. Prides itself for having beautiful clean buildings that are kept very well. I took my two kids today to Burger King in Madison and I..."
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."