I got a text message about a loan request for 8000 said I was approved and I had actually applied so I called them back.I have been in banking for 18 years and I have never been asked for a processing fee up front.
Even the companies that rape people with 200% interest don't ask for a fee upfront. But the scary thing is was he has all my personal information and my account number and routing number.
I didn't give it to him he already had it.How did he get that information?????
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..."
- "I too have fallen victim to the "sure we can close your loan in less than 30 days" lie. When I originally shopped around other lenders were giving me..."
- "I bought diet Pepsi new aspartame free this sucks bad after taste not chrisp I want my money back or a free 12 of plan diet Pepsi please..."
- "I tried keranique it did not grow my hair it did nothing for My hair. ..."
- "I bought their electric pressure washer model number # 1573011. It didn't work from day one. I made multiple trips to the store trying to fiqure out the problem. Even..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."