2.7
Interest Rate

I called to push my payment back a week until I got paid. The lady said okay and to sign a doc I’ll send via email.

Because I’ve been able to push payments before, I knew the procedure. The next day the loan was taken out my acct. left me overdrawn in my bank account and when I called to have it resolved. They blamed it on me, that I didn’t “sign” the doc and there was no notification of that in their systems.

So I wanted to speak with a manager. Oh no, I got to talk to a pretend supervisor who was actually another customer rep, unbelievable! Than she has the nerve to tell me there nothing we can do and of course she couldn’t or wouldn’t transfer me to a manager. I asked her for their corporate number which they gave me but didn’t work.

I got to speak with 5 people including the so called manager at the end and still, Im supposed to suck it up because of a mistake on their part, they made me feel as tho it was my fault and I don’t know if anyone else has common sense but why in *** would I “not” allegedly sign a document for an extension, to than leave myself overdrawn in my acct for the next week, so I’m going to rack up 35 dollars a day until my acct is at a positive. Does this even makes sense? I’ve been in good standings with the company and used them whenever I needed extra cash but I really hope everyone knows what their getting into before going through with advance America. It’s sneaky and creepy to have people pretend to have authority.

For all I know I didn’t speak with anyone in a higher up position.

Go to an Amcot! They’ve never did me wrong.

Review about: Advance America Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Money next day.

I didn't like: Staff, Customer service, No reminder call.

Comments

#1462057

No, don't go to a different payday lender ; tighten up and get off of this perpetual merry-go-round with these high interest lenders whose lack of cooperation, along with your lack of preparation, has led to the situation you've described. The only thing President Clinton ever said that affected me positively was : " when you find yourself in a hole, you'd best quit diggin' ".