I got a text message about a loan request for 8000 said I was approved and I had actually applied so I called them back.I have been in banking for 18 years and I have never been asked for a processing fee up front.

Even the companies that rape people with 200% interest don't ask for a fee upfront. But the scary thing is was he has all my personal information and my account number and routing number.

I didn't give it to him he already had it.How did he get that information?????

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Advance America and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advance America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Advance America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advance America?

Comments

It's a scam, Advance America strives to protect our customers from this. We do not text nor email to offer loan services Next time this occurs, call a nearby location and they can give you a hotline to contact.