Selma, Alabama

I was told to make arreangments on a loan from advance america and was given a time to make a final payment before going to colletions.How about I posted my payment at a local branch that was closest to me before March 5th and the manager stated I was .73 short .

Which I explained I went and paid them the exact amount that they requested to keep my payment from going to collections and it went to collections for .73. I since then was advised that once the payment was made I can set up arrangements. Well that too was bogus. Not even 2 weeks later after the payment was made, they presented a Cashier's Check for the amount of 528.75 and refunded me $50 .

A total mess I tell you a total mess.

I was told after payment was made I couldn;t rewrite with them again.So it must be credit based or on file indefinately.

Review about: Advance America Loan.

Had an Experience with Advance America?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Onemain Financial - Prepare to bend over Onemain Financial "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..." Read more Advance America - Scam Advance America "Fraud Company His Name is James Smith Tel# 813-343-4434 He says hes based out of Tampa bay Florida Asked for $205 upfront to insure the loan and he sounds hes..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more