Selma, Alabama

I was told to make arreangments on a loan from advance america and was given a time to make a final payment before going to colletions.How about I posted my payment at a local branch that was closest to me before March 5th and the manager stated I was .73 short .

Related: Advance America - Unfair collection

Which I explained I went and paid them the exact amount that they requested to keep my payment from going to collections and it went to collections for .73. I since then was advised that once the payment was made I can set up arrangements. Well that too was bogus. Not even 2 weeks later after the payment was made, they presented a Cashier's Check for the amount of 528.75 and refunded me $50 .

A total mess I tell you a total mess.

I was told after payment was made I couldn;t rewrite with them again.So it must be credit based or on file indefinately.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Advance America Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $523
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Advance America?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Advance America - Scam Advance America "Fraud Company His Name is James Smith Tel# 813-343-4434 He says hes based out of Tampa bay Florida Asked for $205 upfront to insure the loan and he sounds hes..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more