I was told to make arreangments on a loan from advance america and was given a time to make a final payment before going to colletions.How about I posted my payment at a local branch that was closest to me before March 5th and the manager stated I was .73 short .
Which I explained I went and paid them the exact amount that they requested to keep my payment from going to collections and it went to collections for .73. I since then was advised that once the payment was made I can set up arrangements. Well that too was bogus. Not even 2 weeks later after the payment was made, they presented a Cashier's Check for the amount of 528.75 and refunded me $50 .
A total mess I tell you a total mess.
I was told after payment was made I couldn;t rewrite with them again.So it must be credit based or on file indefinately.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- " L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System, Extreme Platinum Since I have used this product my hair is falling out at the root. I am a retired Cosmetologist and have..."
- "Hello my name is Tracey...i worked in the Front End Department Earthfare for 2 years. We closed recently and our customers were the best. Im really gonna miss talking, laughing..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."